Re: Acrobat 5.0 (Educational Version) - Full Version Question

Subject: Re: Acrobat 5.0 (Educational Version) - Full Version Question
From: "gschnabl" <gschnabl -at- LivernoisYards -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:56:51 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony" <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>
| If I successfully created such a PDF file using the
| 5.0 version of Acrobat would it be viewable on higher
| (more recent) versions Acrobat Reader.

You rarely need the latest version of any software. Think about what you
asked.

Do you believe that the latest version of Reader would render unreadable
PDFs created by older versions of Acrobat or OO? How useful would the latest
version of Reader be if it weren't backward-compatible???

Gary

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com