Re: Any Salesforce.com users on this list?

Subject: Re: Any Salesforce.com users on this list?
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:58:07 -0800 (PST)

Same here, friends.

Salesforce.com has an awesome customer support center.
I'd love to chat with someone familiar with their
content creation process.

Amanda, if anyone contacts you offline, can you loop
me in? I'd be happy to set up a conference call on my
dime.

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

--- Amanda Abelove <bluestreaker1977 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
wrote:

> Trying to figure out the support-side content
> creation. Would love to chat
> with other users who are tech writers
>
> Amanda

http://mail.yahoo.com