documentation versioning and management software

Subject: documentation versioning and management software
From: "Peter Kingston" <peteratkingston -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:23:24 +0000

Hi,

I am currently looking around for documentation versioning and management software. At my previous job we used DocMoto, which was simple and did the job, however, this won't work on the Linux servers we have here. Any ideas on a Linux-based solution?

Kind regards

Peter Kingston

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archiver%40techwr-l.com