Project Management Office (PMO)

Subject: Project Management Office (PMO)
From: Toni Williams <tonicw -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:01:36 -0800 (PST)

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to
respond to my inquiry. I got some good information
along with different points of view.
To clarify my question about eliminating the Doc Mgr
-- her director indicated to her that upper management
is inclining toward the notion that the BAs and PMs
can do all the documentation and that a tech writing
dept. is not necessary.
On the other hand, John Posada made a good point
saying that I may be reading too much into the whole
thing so in the end I'll update my resume, keep
producing quality product, and see how things go.
Thanks again, techwhirlers, this list is the best.
Toni

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com