Speaking of weird behaviors

Subject: Speaking of weird behaviors
From: "Guy K. Haas" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:20:17 -0800

Can any of you tell me why, when I try to print from a web page that has a long (many screens high) table, I often get only the first page of what should be several pages? I'm using Firefox, but I've seen the same behavior from IE, and have read of the same thing happening in Opera.

--Thanks,
Guy K. Haas
Software Exegete in Silicon Valley