Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 07:37:31 -0800 (PST)

Well, I just found out today that my current contract will end January
31. I've been working for a government agency documenting their inhouse
user interface and the underlying programs for their developers. It
seems they wanted to capture some knowledge that was in danger of being
lost through personnel shifts.

Happy Holidays,
Tom Murrell

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/trmurrell%40yahoo.com