Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: Martin Bosworth <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:11:53 -0500

On 12/8/05, Tara Charter <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com> wrote:
> ~
> Thought it would be interesting to find out what everyone is working on as far as types of projects during what is sometimes the busiest time of year for tech writers ("tell the tech writer we need it by end of year!").

It's pretty quiet here at the moment. I'm currently working on a style
guide for use in the department, developing a continuity book to
explain my duties to whomever picks them up, and working on an article
on spy chips for the site I consult for.

Martin

Martin H. Bosworth
Technical Writer, Telemedicine Directorate
Walter Reed Army Medical Center (http://www.wramc.amedd.army.mil/)
Writer/Editor, ConsumerAffairs.com (http://www.consumeraffairs.com)