Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: Mike McCallister <workingwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:26:53 -0600

I'll echo that (though it's kind of a puzzlement how Wisconsin winds
up in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association, and Minnesota--and
Michigan?--are in the Central).

But I don't think either of you get to play in the first hockey game
at Lambeau Field, which we do later this month.

I'm stopping now, before the topic police get me.

Mike