Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: "H. Christopher Christner" <cchris -at- toptechwriter -dot- us>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:52:00 -0500

Hi Eileen,
Does that mean you guys don't care about processing errors under $100,000?
If so, can I keep the small change? ;)

And as for what I'm doing today:

- Releasing two getting started guides
- Sending another in for compliance review
- Creating a datasheet (for print and an html version for the website)
- Mocking up a product photo in Photoshop so Marketing and Engineering can
decide on a new case design
- Mocking up some photos showing what our new demo room will look like
- Making new product label artwork in FreeHand
- Working on new artwork for our conference room
- Finishing our Christmas eCard

During breaks, I scan the headlines on the web for interesting stuff to put
on my blog

G'day all,
Chris