Re: The more you know, the less you know you know?

Subject: Re: The more you know, the less you know you know?
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:50:20 -0500

John Posada wrote:

In effect, that's what I'm doing. The following is an example from
last week.

[snip]

John,

Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not volunteering. But it seems to me that you could use your diagram and an anecdote or two about features you never of heard of before (impersonation?) to throw together a short presentation on why you should be given a budget to hire two or three additional writers. Hurry. End of year budget time is now (if they're on a calendar year). Get the presentation (or even an email) in front of the right people now and you could be sitting pretty next month.

Dick