Good XML list for n00bs?

Subject: Good XML list for n00bs?
From: John Cornellier <jcornellier -at- abingdon -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:24:42 +0000

Hi all,

We're writing a lot of documentation in XML. Some of our implementation is homebrew, and I'd like to find a good forum for relative beginners.

The basic workflow writing a lot of XML containing a lot of MathML (probably Epic / MathFlow), validated against a DTD (probably a subset of Docbook), then processed through XSLT (Antenna?) to PDF.

I've got the equation editing part under control, my next challenge is to reder the MathML into PDF. Failing that, HTML is Plan B.

All suggestions welcome, but preferably an XML list focused on doc implementations.

John