RE: Style guides?

Subject: RE: Style guides?
From: "Barbara Philbrick" <caslon -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: "'Lisa C. Boyd'" <lisab -at- lisaboyd -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:43:13 -0500

I like the Microsoft Manual of Style (especially if you are doing
Windows-based software documentation). I also like the _Handbook of
Technical Writing_ by Gerald J Alred, Charles T Brusaw, Walter E Oliu, which
I believe began life as a style guide.

_The Elements of Typographic Style_ by Robert Bringhurst is also useful, as
are Robin Williams' books in the "Mac is not a Typewriter" vein.

Good luck,

Barb