RE: Getting started with Doxygen - take II

Subject: RE: Getting started with Doxygen - take II
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>, "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:21:51 -0800

Erika,

It's been a while, but as I recall, Doxygen is very easy to set up and use.
If instructing the devs on the commenting syntax that's the problem, it'll
be very easy to create a 2-hour presentation and a 1-page cheat sheet from
the Doxygen docs. While there are a number of commenting styles available,
you need merely choose one and say, "do it this way." And depending on the
language they're commenting, you'll need to be specific about
language-specific constructions as well. But the Doxygen docs are excellent.

If you need more help than you get here, you might try the nettechwriters
list on Yahoo. It's a list dedicated to API documentation.

HTH
-Sue Gallagher