Re: Frame-to-MSWord roundtripping -- with Mif2Go, or ?

Subject: Re: Frame-to-MSWord roundtripping -- with Mif2Go, or ?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:36:40 -0800 (PST)

> I read that Mif2Go will enable me to save MIF files as
> Word RTF (for a variety of Word versions). Can that RTF
> file then be operated on in Word?

Absolutely. I write in FM and the developers work in Word. I convert
the FM files to Word using Mif2Go and send them the Word RTF file.
They do their thing, then send it back to me. If they forgot to turn
on revision tracking, I compare their RTF version with the version
that I sent them. However, I still have to manually get the changes
from the Word file into the FM file.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"Bigamy is having one wife