Re: Are your documents interesting?

Subject: Re: Are your documents interesting?
From: John Cook <john -dot- cook -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:28:34 -0600

On 1/12/06, Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com> wrote:
> I have written documents where I used conversational prose,
> humor and even comic book illustrations in appropriate situations.
>
> My operating procedure for loading Trident missile launchers
> was not one of them.
>
> Gene Kim-Eng

I can easily imagine that going South quickly in the wrong hands.

"Congratulations on making it this far! Next up, how to load the
missile launchers. This is the fun part! Loading these babies up
correctly will ensure that your missiles go off with a bang! Film at
eleven."

John Cook
Technical Writer / Help Author
john dot cook at gmail dot com