Re: Rise In Number of Tech Writing Jobs?

Subject: Re: Rise In Number of Tech Writing Jobs?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Scott Abel" <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:24:17 -0800

My old Monster.com agent, which was pretty quiet during 2005,
has sent me 5 new listings for tech pubs manager positions since
the beginning of the year. None of them happen to be of interest
to me, but the fact that they're there at all is.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Abel" <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>