Re: Troubles with Tables - Table Wrangling!

Subject: Re: Troubles with Tables - Table Wrangling!
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: Collin T <tutivillus -at- gmail -dot- com>,<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:42:27 -0500

Yes, go into table properties and make sure that all of the
preferred size options are turned off.

But then, flip to Normal View (using either the View menu
or the icons in the bottom left corner). In Normal View,
you can see all of the table, even if it extends off the
page. Manipulate your table in Normal View until it fits
within the margins of your page, then switch back to Layout
View to add the finishing touches.

HTH!
-Sue Gallagher