NEed help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: NEed help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Pragya Gupta" <pragya -dot- gupta -at- smartchiponline -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:03:33 +0530

Hi All,

I need a help, my senior asked me to suggest a tool which will create an
interactive session for less educated people to understand the tool. He
wants to create a graphic session for the tool. The requirements are:

1) It should be integrated as one file and should be send in CD.
2) The TOC of the manual should be based on screens.
3) Each screen should contain related scenario, such as how to create new
file or adding new file.
4) The instruction given should be in form of screenshot. When he clicks the
NEXT button the next step appears on screen.,

I have done my share of R&D and found two software ?Macromedia Captivate?
and ? Macromedia Dream weaver?.
Please suggest which one of the above will be better and if you know some
other suitable software let me know.

PS: Software should be easy to understand so that I can start my work as
soon as possible.
Please help me to find some suitable tool.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Regards,
Pragya Gupta