RE: The Technical Writer vs. Agile Development Methodologies

Subject: RE: The Technical Writer vs. Agile Development Methodologies
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Kevin McGowan" <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:37:38 -0800

We're going to be doing something like this in our next release cycle.

I plan to tackle this from first principles: what does the customer
need, and when?

In the first few cycles, I will probably deliver a TOC for everything, a
terminology list, and whatever online help system I need. I will then
expect a review of whatever I produce, equivalent to the level of QA
that is applied to the software.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.