Problem with a Font suitcase

Subject: Problem with a Font suitcase
From: "Elizabeth O'Shea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:33:29 -0000

Hi all -

We have a Gill Sans suitcase installed on both TW PCs. One PC runs Windows
2000 and the other runs Windows XP. On the Winodws 2000 PC, the font works
fine. On the Windows XP PC, Gill Sans bold is part of the font suitcase, but
when we select Gill Sans as the font and click Bold, it changes to Gill Sans
condensed.

So, Gill Sans bold is part of the font suitcase, but it won't display. How
do we get it to work properly on the Windows XP machine?

TIA

elizabeth oshea
elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com