Re: n00b InDesign Question

Subject: Re: n00b InDesign Question
From: Peter Gold <peter -at- knowhowpro -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:20:41 -0600

Hi, Martin:

Export as PDF.

I'm struggling with exporting a cover image created in InDesign to
Word. It's InDesign CS03, and Word 2000.

I want to paste or insert the image as an object without losing any of
the size or formatting, as might happen from converting it to a .jpg.

You may also want to look into the Adobe InDesign User-to-User forums.
--
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices