Giving a Document **One Voice**

Subject: Giving a Document **One Voice**
From: "Kirk Turner" <royj -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:33:18 -0500

Happy Friday!

After editing and assembling a large manual authored by 11 architects,
contractors, and lawyers. I have now been asked to rewrite it in order to
give the document **one voice.** I have done this before, but not on a
document this large and not enough to have a familiar approach to
accomplishing it. I know that giving a document one voice is more of an art
than a quantitative method, but before I begin, I would be interested in
learning what steps members took to achieve this common assignment and
and/or how they approached it on their own projects.

Thanks for your consideration!

Best regards,
Kirk