WORD: Problems with paragraph margins

Subject: WORD: Problems with paragraph margins
From: "Elizabeth O'Shea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:34:54 -0000

I'm stitching together a doc from discrete html pages. I imported the html
pages and applied the new styles. Some of them are fine. On some of them,
the margins are wrong. For example, on one paragraph I applied Clear
Formatting. Then I applied a style Body Text, which is left aligned at 0.
When I look at the settings in the style, left aligned is 0. When I look at
the ruler with the cursor in the paragraph, the style is left aligned at 0.
When I look at the text, the text is left aligned at 1.5 cm. Theh page
margins are correct (2.5cm all 'round).

Some of the imported text is fine, and the left align is correct. But a lot
of it is as above. Any suggestions?

elizabeth oshea
elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com