Re: Work load question

Subject: Re: Work load question
From: "Elaine" <2egarnet -at- rogers -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:25:57 -0500

Absolutely. My niche is highly unpredictable. Last week there was a drought and I spent some time learning Adobe InDesign from a book. This week there's a flood. I'm so busy that I'm ready to dig a hole in the backyard and jump in.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>