RE: Looking for a word use counter...

Subject: RE: Looking for a word use counter...
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:04:03 -0500

The results from Chris' search (such as http://www.wordcounter.com)
could be especially valuable to TWs struggling with revisions from
multiple contributors: "Joe used 'select' where everyone else used
'click' -- I'd better do a find-and-replace."

-- Dan Goldstein

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2
005-42,GGLG:en&q=Word+%22word+counter%22

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.