Online Survey Software Recommendations?

Subject: Online Survey Software Recommendations?
From: Quinn Warnick <warnick -at- iastate -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:25:10 -0600

[My apologies for cross posting this message...]

Hello all,

I'm part of a group of graduate students at Iowa State experimenting with online survey software. We're looking for the best free survey tool available on the web. What programs have you been happy with? Are there specific sites we should avoid?

I apologize if this question has been asked before, and I thank you in advance for your help. If list members are interested, I would be happy to compile the responses and share our findings with the list.

Best regards,

Quinn Warnick

Quinn Warnick
Graduate Teaching Assistant