Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email

Subject: Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email
From: "Amanda Abelove" <bluestreaker1977 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "Michele Davis" <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>, "Ken Banks" <edits -at- hawaii -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:22:30 -0800

Of course I'm qualified... thus they want to send me. My concerns aren't about the company. I'm sure that the campus itself is top notch, as I hear it is better than the campus in the US. My concerns are that another border guard will decide that "my papers need to be verified" and attempt to detain me overnight separately.

And it is totally appropriate. The question is related to the specific field, traveling for a company, and providing services abroad.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Davis" <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>