Re : Rude mails

Subject: Re : Rude mails
From: "Pragya Gupta" <pragya -dot- gupta -at- smartchiponline -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:49:55 +0530

Hi people,

I can not understand why every one is creating mayhem. What Amanda thinks of
herself is no one's concern. One can simply answer to her questions "what
precaution one needs to take while visiting any country"?

I am Indian and am not offended by her question n why I should? Being a
lady, I can understand her concerns for her safety. So why can not give that
women a piece of mind and stop judging someone.

I understand Amanda's mail was not framed properly, so one can point out
that in a polite way if necessary. Being polite never harms but being
arrogant does always.

I wish people understand what I want to say. So lets discuss some thing
related to technical writing list and not who is chick or cute.

Regards
Pragya