Tracking Changes in WORD '03

Subject: Tracking Changes in WORD '03
From: "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:41:25 -0500

I have been given a "template" though it is not technically a REAL WORD
template from the Gov't.

This one template that I am using as our outline for a technical
document has changes made with tracking changes turned on and these
changes were never accepted...prior to my receiving the 'template'. I
can't get tracking changes turned back on, it is grayed out...

Seems to me the document/template is protected? When I look at the Tools
menu, there is an item 'Unprotect Document' listed.

What is best for me to proceed to be able to use this 'template' as my
outline document to customize it to meet our specific tech content....

Peggy Lucero
VA