RE: Guru.com

Subject: RE: Guru.com
From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:16:46 -0500

While I have no experience with Guru.com, I have done a couple of small projects through elance.com and had great experiences with both of them. You might want to check them out as well as Guru.

Melissa

From: "Juho Tunkelo" To: "'Peter Neilson'" ,"'Jennifer C. Bennett'" CC: 'TECHWR-L' Subject: RE: Guru.com Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:20:27 +0200

While I have no experience with guru.com, elance.com and workaholics4hire.com have both been getting some good press. I suggest you explore those places instead if guru.com is as bad as it sounds.

Juho Tunkelo

> [...]

WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word features support for every major Help format plus PDF, HTML and more. Flexible, precise, and efficient content delivery. Try it today!. http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

--- You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-
To unsubscribe send a blank email to techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/melmis36%40hotmail.com