RE: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?

Subject: RE: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?
From: "Ron Hearn" <RHearn -at- cucbc -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:57:10 -0800

That was my experience too with HR at a "company-from-Hell". I knew
enough to avoid HR when I really needed them. That is because previously
I talked to the HR manager about problems I had with my manager. The HR
manager (who was previously the accounting manager) had no people-skills
and just kept saying "talk to your manager" and the problem was that I
couldn't. Catch 22 time. That really put me off HR types. Another thing
I learned is to trust no one. Ten years later, I am beginning to trust
people again because of what I went through with that company.
Ron