Re: Food for thought...

Subject: Re: Food for thought...
From: John Garison <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
To: Clare Turner <cturner -at- redflex -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:36:22 -0500

Frank Zappa has been widely quoted in this context:

The computer can’t tell you the emotional story.
It can give you the exact mathematical design,
but what’s missing is the eyebrows.

Is that what we do ... provide raised eyebrows?

My 2¢,

John

Clare Turner wrote:

Hey techwr-lrs...here's an article from our local news outlet (Phoenix).
I thought you might find it interesting not only because we are
professional communicators and pride ourselves in clarity of expression,
but also because we often see frequent mis-interpretation of posts to
this forum.

Thoughts?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=1628051&page=1