TOOLS: Need old LAN driver

Subject: TOOLS: Need old LAN driver
From: Ken Banks <edits -at- hawaii -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: COPYEDITING-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:48:42 -1000

Happy Sunday night all,

My stepson (12, yes I'm proud of him) has cobbled together a computer from second-hand stores for under $10, and he has it up and running. The problem is that we need a driver for the ethernet card. Lettering on the card reads GTS FC-205ls and 2k330Z.

I've searched with Google and on all the driver download sites I could find, but no luck. This is an old card. Does anybody have it or know where to find it.

Aloha,
-kb

The Editorial Outsource
767 Waianuenue Avenue
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
Office: (808) 934-7363
Cell: (808) 896-8616
edits -at- hawaii -dot- rr -dot- com

This email not edited to professional standards