(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: "Laura Chris" <tw_asks_u -at- postinbox -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:13:34 -0800

Hello all,

I have a help system. This is a *.hlp file which is context sensitive.
For the current release, to maintain consistency with other components
of my product, I have to convert this to a *.chm. I want to retain the
context sensitive property of the help files.

Can anyone give me tips, pointers, and best practices while converting?
Will the map ids be automatically assigned or should I manually assign
map ids to individual topics?

Thanks in advance and looking forward for some good suggestions,

Laura Chris

--
tw
tw_asks_u -at- postinbox -dot- com