RE: Web Content Admin Tools

Subject: RE: Web Content Admin Tools
From: "Ron Hearn" <RHearn -at- cucbc -dot- com>
To: "R D" <jaguarjam -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:31:52 -0800

I have been documenting a CMS based on Teamsite for some time and as
such have become familiar with the system which, while I find it
cumbersome, is getting increasingly better with each new release. It
does take some time to get up to speed in it, depending on how it is
implemented. As for that position, it sounds like they want one person
to wear two completely different hats. Try to find out how much of the
job is tech writing and how much is content admin. Without a background
in content admin, you could find yourself in over your head, depending
on what they want.

Ron