Re: Vague job requirements (was: Recruiters without clues)

Subject: Re: Vague job requirements (was: Recruiters without clues)
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:01:15 -0500

Martin Bosworth <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com> asked:
Why do hiring managers have such vague requirements when they need jobs filled?

If they're anything like to folks at my current company, they really haven't the foggiest idea what they want until someone walks through the door, asks the right questions, tells them what they need, and shows them how (s)he can do it. Worked for me.

Arroxane