RE: Wanted: Any available doc comparing Word XP and FrameMaker 7.2

Subject: RE: Wanted: Any available doc comparing Word XP and FrameMaker 7.2
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:12:15 -0500

Without getting into the old argument, you've started with a serious
misunderstanding: XP (2002) is *not* the "latest version" of Word. In
fact, Word 2003 corrected several bugs that were found in Word XP.

-- Dan Goldstein
(not rising to the bait)
(yet)

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.