RE: why I like the Dummies books - was Boring documentation

Subject: RE: why I like the Dummies books - was Boring documentation
From: "Norcross, Amanda" <Amanda -dot- Norcross -at- kla-tencor -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:24:33 -0800

<<Sean Hower wrote: Anyone else brave enough to admit that they've used
a Dummies book? >>

I've used two of them: "Investing for Dummies" and "Being Vegetarian for
Dummies". They were both incredibly helpful. The investing one was
particularly terrific because it took an intimidating, overwhelming
subject and made it approachable and understandable. In fact, two
different financial advisors recently reviewed my investments and both
concluded that they were set up quite well, a fact that is attributable
in large part to what I learned from the Dummies book.

Amanda