Re: [Query] Your Experience(s) with AuthorIT

Subject: Re: [Query] Your Experience(s) with AuthorIT
From: David Dickerson <davidmd -at- echomusic -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "A" <aurora -at- identicloak -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:01:18 -0500

Hello, A.u.r.o.r.a!

Thanks for your message and warnings about AuthorIT.

They have proven to be unresponsive to my inquiries
about their product, which do imrpress me as a potential
customer/future.

They offer to answer an questions, but do not reply when
I ask them questions.

I thought that AuthorIT might be a possibility, but based
up my exerience with them so far, I am not impressed or
reassured.

Thanks again!

Cordialy,

David
Technica Writer
<http://www.echomusic.com/>

P.S. -- I would apprciate learning of other people's
exeriences with AuthorIT and MadCap's Flair.

--
David Dickerson
david -dot- dickerson -at- echomusic -dot- com

echomusic.com – intelligence, artistry, innovation
615.371.5119 | 615.777.5119 fax