Re: Question on responsibilities

Subject: Re: Question on responsibilities
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: Mercedes -dot- A -dot- Abels -at- sprint -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:38:26 -0400

My boss and I have been working on perfecting our workflow diagrams for about six months. I still think there is too much information crammed in one visual space, but we're bumping heads with marketing who wants to use our workflow diagrams to make us look good. I think they just give potential clients a headache. Again, we've been working on perfecting them.

"Other tasks"? Websites, newsletters, templates (letters, forms, emails, etc), and whatever they con me into doing this week.

Speaking of this week... anyone ever run a listserve? I got asked if I knew how to set one up. "I'll find out" was my response.

:)
Arroxane