Re: Help help

Subject: Re: Help help
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy -dot- skau -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Paul Pehrson" <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:48:47 +0530

Let me second that.

A few years ago I came across a printout of Jean Weber's book on planning
and creating Help. I think it was titles Creating Online Help or Editing
Online Help or something like that. I browsed through the contents and found
it informative and very well organised. Since then, I've recommended that
book to anyone who is new to creating Help. This is probably the best book
around on the subject.

Link to the book at www.jeanweber.com

Edwin Skau