Re: Resource for positive phrases.?

Subject: Re: Resource for positive phrases.?
From: julie -dot- harrison -at- holset -dot- com
To: Geoff Hart <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:01:24 +0100

Thank you all.

Lots of food for thought there.

I think I'll be digesting a while and will provide a reference guide for
the guys who will be providing the support.
Geoff suggested a woman providing the support, well, I'll be reading
everything before they send it, so hopefully I can censor it appropriately.
It'll be an interesting task for me as I've worked with men for so long now
I can miss the feminine touch myself :-)

Thanks for the book recommendation Geoff, I'll certainly be searching that
one out.

Best Regards
Julie :-)

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.