Re: Online tutorial for FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Online tutorial for FrameMaker
From: Shlomo Perets <shlomo2 -at- microtype -dot- com>
To: Joonas Tarma <Joonas -dot- Tarma -at- helsinki -dot- fi>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:11:03 +0300

Joonas,

You wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could suggest an online tutorial for FrameMaker?

See http://www.microtype.com/FrameMakerTutorials.html
(If you can recommend other tutorials, please let me know)

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars