Re: Laying out a newsletter

Subject: Re: Laying out a newsletter
From: "Mike McCallister" <workingwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Daniel Klotz" <danielklotz -at- juno -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:51:48 -0500

While I would not ever discourage anyone from making the switch to
Linux (and--semi-shameless plug--I even know of a decent book that
will help you do this), be aware that Scribus was recently ported to
Windows. I haven't had a chance to really test it out, but it does
install easily and run.

The main Scribus site is:

http://www.scribus.net/

The Windows download is here: