RE: Conference

Subject: RE: Conference
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "'Dan Goldstein'" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:05:24 -0400

Dan,

Microsoft announced at WritersUA that they would not be making it
(winhlp32.exe) available as a download. Period.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

MS Help MVP
ComponentOne Doc-To-Help Certified Trainer and MVP
WexTech MVP, and Certified Trainer

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
201-714-9525