RE: Friday Fun: What Pet Peeve makes you puke?

Subject: RE: Friday Fun: What Pet Peeve makes you puke?
From: mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com
To: Liz -dot- Goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:25:50 -0400

Obviously, I agree on "very unique" (and "most unique", etc.).

But pregnant?
You are correct on one end; there's no such thing as
being "a little pregnant". But ask any woman who's
been pregnant for 8 or 9 months, at the end of a long,
tiring day, when her ankles are bigger than her shoes,
and her lower back is screaming... ask her about the
possibility of being "too pregnant"... :-)

Or ask someone who's running into overtime - nine months plus,
and everybody is using the word "induce" in every second
sentence.

Kevin (whose awareness is only second- or third-hand, but who
is a bundle of empathy...)
And who really must stop posting today, before arousing the
wrath of ... aaaaaargh!