RE: graphics

Subject: RE: graphics
From: obair81 -at- comcast -dot- net
To: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>, lhickling -at- Express-Scripts -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 20:28:13 +0000

This brings to mind a question:

If one puts a tiff or bmp screen capture into visio (in order to take advantage of visio's excellent options for creating and managing arrows and callout text), and then saves it before putting it into frame, what Save As format would preserve the visio text callout clarity (which I am guessing is vector)?

This is so one can create an image that has callouts that never migrate or disappear once they go to html help, as frame callouts are wont to do, in my experience. Also, visio's text/arrow options are far, far better than frame's.

Paul

From: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>