RE: Dreamweaver question

Subject: RE: Dreamweaver question
From: "Laurel Hickey" <lhickey -at- 2morrow -dot- bc -dot- ca>
To: "'Michele Davis'" <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:43:19 -0700

Hi Michele

The plain html bullet always lines up with the bullet off on its lonesome to
the side. If the page has css definitions in it or is linked to a style
sheet, then this may have been given a different setting. In the css, look
for:

li {
list-style-position: inside;
}

Or, if you've applied a style to the text and not the standard tag, then
that style is likely set to the above.

:-))

-------------------------------------
Laurel Hickey
2morrow writing & document design
lhickey -at- 2morrow -dot- bc -dot- ca
http://www.2morrow.bc.ca

Hi all, I'm creating curriculum in Dreamweaver and I can't figure out
how to get text aligned when using a bullet or a graphical element
before text. My dilemma is that I have bulleted text and I can't align
the text below with the text above, it automatically wraps underneath
the bullet. I'm at wits end, I've tried numerous HTML markup tags and
none work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Michele

-