RE: graphics

Subject: RE: graphics
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Rob Domaschuk" <rdomaschuk -at- printable -dot- com>, "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:02:01 -0700

Again, 1600x1200 is not the only factor in your resolution. My monitor is also set to 1600x1200, and further more to a resolution of 120dpi. By doing some creative work with settings, this results in a very readable screen.

I simply make sure that when I import into FM, I specify a resolution of 120.

BUT, I will try Rob's technique.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.