Re: Illustrator CS online help

Subject: Re: Illustrator CS online help
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Frank" <frank -at- research -dot- canon -dot- com -dot- au>, "[TECHWR-L]" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- TECHWR-L -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 12:57:55 -0500

Hi Frank

One simple test would be to right-click any topic inside the .CHM file and choose View Source from the context menu. Then examine the source to see if the special RoboHelp specific meta tag is present. Should look something like this:

Of course, if a different HTML editor was used (which can certainly be the case) you probably won't see this tag. In that case, there are other ways as well. You could decompile the file and see if there is a #BSSC file among the mix. (BSSC=Blue Sky Software Corporation for anyone that may not know or that may have been wondering what it is or why we are looking.)

Hopefully this helps... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank" <frank -at- research -dot- canon -dot- com -dot- au>